Local means committed
Our agents are dedicated, and specialised in their ports.
Our shipping agents have proven their services to us and shown that they have the resolve to do what it takes to deliver. Their devotion translates into minimised delays and operational costs for our clients.
Shipping agent working in Panama
- Panama Canal transit forecasts and reservation system specialist.
- Provide accurate daily transit prospects and waiting times.
- Anticipate problems and their solutions.
- Monitor cargo temperature and API.
- STS coordinators.
Shipping agent working in Malta
- One stop-shop for all Maltese shipping needs.
- STS provider.
- Warehousing facilities.
- Bunkering attendants.
- Offshore services attendance.
- Cost and time savings by consolidating services under one agent.
Shipping agent working in Iraq
- 14 years in the market.
- Own team on the ground, who are experts from the maritime industry.
- Good relationship with the local authorities.
JP Shipping Agency
Shipping agent working in Italy
- JP Shipping’s head office is in Cagliari, with offices in all major Italian ports.
- They began operations in the 19th century.
- Licensee for antipollution through their subsidiary, Seaport, including emergency antipollution services.
Shipping agent working in the Middle East
- 100% owned offices across the entire Middle East.
- Fleet of 7 crew launch boats for delivering husbandry services in Fujairah and Ras Tanura.
- More than 100 years of experience handling ships and their cargo, liners and offshore military and navy across the Middle east.
Shipping agent working in Ukraine
- Established in 1999.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient port turnaround for a profitable ship operation.
- Centered on minimizing risks and avoiding extra cost.
- Ship agency – Protective agency – Husbandry services.
Shipping agent working in Sri Lanka
- Almost 150 years in shipping (established in 1871).
- Strong relationships with service providers and port authorities.
- Cover all major ports in Sri Lanka.
- Fully licensed ship agent, registered with the Ceylon Association of Ships’ Agents.
- Offer ships, crew and cargo services, as well as marine lubricants and bunker brokering.
Marti Shipping Agency
Shipping agent working in Turkey
- Agency and husbandry agency services at all Turkish ports and the Turkish strait (i.e. Istanbul strait and the Dardanelles, or the Strait of Gallipoli).
- Marti has become one of the leading names in the industry since it was established in 1980.
- Winner of the international Gold Anchor Award.
Shipping agent working in Mexico
- The only maritime agency in Mexico which covers all logistic operations and needs.
- The largest network of fully-owned offices in Mexico, covering all major ports and terminals
- Over 130 years of experience in port and maritime transportation services in Mexico
- A member of TRACE (anti-bribery compliance solutions), with an anti-bribery policy in place as well as carrying out continued compliance training
- One of the leading shipping and logistics companies in Kenya.
- Competitive fees, arms clearance & temporary imports.
- Delivery onshore /offshore warehousing & storage services.
- Marine agency break bulk & oil tanker, passengers and navy vessels.
- Freight forwarding and customs clearance services.
Shipping agent working in China and Singapore
- Strong relationships with local port authorities and government departments.
- Proven track record of fastest turnaround of bunkering ships.
- One of the most influential shipping agents in China.
- Expansion into domestic waterway logistics.
Shipping agent working in Argentina & Uruguay
- Founded in 2013 in Argentina, South Moor covers oil, gas, bulk, naval and chemical.
- In depth understanding of local maritime trends and demands.
- Specialised in marine and cargo solutions for Argentina and Uruguay.
Stream Ships Services
Shipping agent working in Egypt
- Suez Canal transit: comprehensive pre-arrival information and transit pre-planning. Updated convoy prospects, local party notifications, plus market intelligence and data analysis.
- Thanks to Stream’s philosophy to never take their customers for granted, since their inception in 2019, they already count major companies in the shipping world as their clients
- ISO 9001:2015 certified, officially licensed & registered shipping agency
Shipping agent working in Spain, Portugal, North & West Africa
- Experienced maritime professionals.
- Bunker attendants.
- Off port limits services, to save on port costs.Issuance & Switch B/L
Shipping agent working in Chile, Ecuador, Columbia & Peru
- Independent and dynamic offices.
- Swift documentation process.
- Highly experienced personnel with excellent local knowledge of port terminals.