A cookie is a small piece of data that is downloaded on your computer, Tablet, mobile phone, or any other devices, when browsing certain web pages. They are used to store data that can be used, recovered and dealt by the cookie’s responsible in accordance with established purposes. Cookies allow a Website, among other things, to store and recover data about a user or device’s browsing habits, as well as remembering a user’s visit when browsing again on the same website, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages them:
• First party cookies: are those which are sent to the user’s devices from our own computers or domains from which we provide the service you request from us.
• Third – party cookies: are those which are sent to the user’s devices from computers or domains which are managed by another collaborating entity. For example, the ones used in social media, or external content such as Google Maps.
According on how long the stay activated:
• Session Cookies: Temporary cookies which remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. This allows us to provide a better experience whilst using the website..
• Persistent Cookies: they are stored in your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According on the Purpose:
• Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access to restricted access areas, carry out the process of buying an order, using the security elements, storing content to be able to broadcast videos or share content though social networks.
• Customization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined according to a group of criteria in the user’s device, for example, language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc.
• Analysis cookies: They allow their person responsible to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the related websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of these websites, application or platform and to elaborate user browsing profiles of such sites, applications and platforms, with the objective to introduce improvements in the analytic function of the data of use that the users do with the service.
• Advertising cookies: They allow the management of ad spaces that the editor includes on a website, application or platform in the most efficient way, from where it provides the requested service according to characteristics such as the edited contentor the frequency in which these ads are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the management of ad spaces that the editor includes on a website, application or platform in the most efficient way, from where it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the progressive observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show ads.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how this website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies allow us to identify you (in case you are registered member of our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and future visits, to manage the shopping cart, allow you to purchase online, etc.
The data that the cookies collect, also allows us to improve our website, by means of estimates of numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, faster searches, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
Who uses the data stored in our cookies?
We exclusively use the information stored in our website’s cookies, except for Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and us for statistical purposes.
Yes, they can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain areas of our website, also browsing through our website might be less efficient and you may not be able to take advantage of all our services.
If you prefer to limit, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your browser settings.
Cookies can be disabled by accessing your browser:
• From Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• From Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• From Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• From Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
Below you will find a chart of the cookies used by this website, indicating the purpose of each of them.
The list will be updated, as the web services offered on this site change, as soon as possible. However, during such an update, it may happen that the list no longer includes some of the cookies, although these will always be cookies identical to those that are already in the list.